[p4-feedback] P4 and OWL 1

Nick Drummond nick.drummond at cs.manchester.ac.uk
Tue Apr 7 07:00:10 PDT 2009

Stefano,

There are lots of owl2 constructs that would break compatibility.
There is not much to prevent or warn about this at the moment.
To track it down you could try an owl DL (owl1) extraction using "Refactor |
move/copy/delete axioms" and compare the results with the starting ontology
using my diff view [1].

Let me know what you find. It might be that this is avoidable at
serialisation time.

Nick

[1] http://code.google.com/p/co-ode-owl-plugins/wiki/ChangeView