[p4-feedback] Problem with P4 svn repository

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 8 10:38:09 PDT 2009

The problem is fixed.  It turns out that there was an extra file in
the tree that differed only in its case.  You can actually see them in
your output:

>> A    protege_trunk/plugins/org.protege.editor.owl/src/org/protege/
>> editor/owl/ui/frame/editor/OWLDataPRopertySetEditor.java
>> A    protege_trunk/plugins/org.protege.editor.owl/src/org/protege/
>> editor/owl/ui/frame/editor/OWLDataPropertySetEditor.java

This confuses svn on some file systems such as Mac OS X because the
file system forces them to be the same file. (I think this is an apple
defect but that is another story).

It turns out we had some warning.  The nightly junits were failing
because it checked them out but the extra file failed to compile.  I
hadn't gotten around to investigating but now this is fixed also.

Thanks,

-Timothy