[p4-feedback] Loading SKOS

Rinke Hoekstra hoekstra at uva.nl
Thu Apr 9 04:22:50 PDT 2009

Hi,

I just tried to load the SKOS definition from [1] in Protege 4, but P4
shows its annotation properties as both datatype properties, object
properties and individuals. Same for the classes (skos:Concept etc.).

My guess was that this is due to the fact that SKOS does not import
the DC namespace. I added the DL-compatible version from [2], but to
no avail.

Does anyone have any idea how I can solve this?

-Rinke

[1] http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core
[2] http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/dc/protege-dc.owl

---
Drs Rinke Hoekstra

Leibniz Center for Law      |  AI Department
Faculty of Law              |  Faculty of Sciences
Universiteit van Amsterdam  |  Vrije Universiteit
Kloveniersburgwal 48        |  De Boelelaan 1081a
1012 CX  Amsterdam          |  1081 HV Amsterdam
+31-(0)20-5253499           |  +31-(0)20-5987752

hoekstra at uva.nl             |  hoekstra at few.vu.nl

Homepage: http://www.leibnizcenter.org/users/rinke