[p4-feedback] Problems with OWL/XML files

Adam Wyner adam at wyner.info
Sun Apr 12 04:09:46 PDT 2009

Hi Nick,

I have the same problem as Rord and someone else with build 109 with any
ontology I create,
save, then try to reload.  owl2xml gets deleted *every time* I save and
reload
the owl files.  I'm using Protege 4 in Ubuntu.  This is a problem in the
DOCTYPE
declaration.

Furthermore, in the Ontology definition section (after DOCTYPE), I have a
related problem.  The line:

     xmlns:owl2xml="http://www.w3.org/2006/12/owl2-xml#"

is frequently truncated after saving and reloading to:

     xmlns:="http://www.w3.org/2006/12/owl2-xml#"

And an additional line is added later:

     xmlns:=owl2xml="http://www.w3.org/2006/12/owl2-xml#"

Either of these give rise to errors.

When I manually edit the files to correct for these mistakes, the files load
and run fine.

Adam