[p4-feedback] Possible P4 bug in RenameEntitiesPanel

Nick Drummond nick.drummond at cs.manchester.ac.uk
Tue Apr 14 06:09:50 PDT 2009

Hi Ken,

Thanks for pointing this out/tracking this down.
I've fixed this particular issue.
However, entities with escape sequences in their URIs can currently be a
problem because of qname rendering in abbreviated rdf/xml.
The parser is currently happy with URIs with escapes as long at the entity
is not used as a type. The rdf/xml renderer should be fixed to prevent these
problems.

Nick