[p4-feedback] PromptDiff

Muhammad Javed mjaved at computing.dcu.ie
Wed Apr 15 07:30:05 PDT 2009

Hi,
A little bit help required

so far I have knowledge, application for comaparing two ontologies is
available only in old versions of Protege (protege 3.3.1 etc.)

1) Is JavaDoc for PromptDiff available to download, which one can use to
understand methods and classes of Java. ? As I could only find java source
file.

2) any guidelines/Tutorials for implementation of PromptDiff in your own
tool.

3) Is there any other plugin available which compares two versions of
ontology ?

Regards
--
Muhammad Javed