[p4-feedback] Problems with OWL/XML files

Rörd Hinrichsen roerd.hinrichsen at
Wed Apr 15 07:38:48 PDT 2009

here's my system/jvm information:

     Java: JVM 1.6.0_10-b33 Memory: 208M
     Language: de, Country: DE
     Framework: Eclipse (1.4.0)
     OS: Linux (2.6.27-11-generic)
     Processor: i386

There are neither blank prefixes nor mentions of owl2xml or its URI
among my prefix mappings.