[p4-feedback] OWLViz TokenMgrError exception on threadAWT-EventQueue-0

Nick Drummond nick.drummond at cs.manchester.ac.uk
Thu Apr 16 02:57:01 PDT 2009

Hi Albert,

This appears to be assembler level debug and as such is completely useless
for finding the problem :)
This is why I don't use Eclipse.
So, you get no trace in your console? Does P4 have an error triangle in the
top right corner - if so click on it to display the exception.
If not, it might be worth sending me the ontology you are trying to display
(and specific instructions about what you did in P4 to get the error) so I
can see if there is an obvious bug in protege before trying to further debug
your eclipse setup.

Cheers

Nick