[p4-feedback] Running p4 as non-administrator

Adam Ainsworth Adam.Ainsworth at tmg.co.uk
Thu Apr 16 04:09:55 PDT 2009

Hi,

I have installed Protégé 4 for one of my users, but he cannot run it as he is not an administrator on his local machine. Company policy means that I cannot make him one, and I have been unable to find a solution anywhere on the Protégé site or elsewhere on the internet.

Please can you help?

Thanks very much,

Adam

[cid:image001.gif at 01C9BE8C.413B3D30]

Adam Ainsworth
Helpdesk and Support Administrator

+44 (0)20 7378 2285 : direct
adam.ainsworth at tmg.co.uk<mailto:adam.ainsworth at tmg.co.uk> : email
http://www.tmg.co.uk<http://www.tmg.co.uk/>
Pentagon House, 52 - 54 Southwark Street, London SE1 1UN

Awards
International Information Industry Award; Best Intranet/Extranet
Cybrarian Project Award for Community Grids for Learning
New Media Age Effectiveness Award; Public Sector

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing tmg client engagement letter.

tmg is the trading name of Transmedia Gateway Limited, incorporated on 13 March 1996, whose registered office is at Reed Smith LLP, Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London SE1 9BB.
The company registration number is 3172120 and VAT registration number is 766146413.