[p4-feedback] PromptDiff

Nick Drummond nick.drummond at cs.manchester.ac.uk
Thu Apr 16 07:26:02 PDT 2009

Hi,

To use

   - make sure the two ontologies you wish to compare are loaded *
   - add the diff view to a tab
   - from the dropdown at the top of each window select the ontologies you
   are comparing

* You can load multiple ontologies into the current workspace by
selecting *File
| Open* and then selecting *Yes* to open the ontology in the same window.
Please not that you cannot currently open two ontologies with the same URI
into the same workspace.
I've updated the page [1] on the plugin description.

I've not really had any users yet and I've just realised how buggy the
ontology selection seems to be - if it doesn't update please just select
again.
I'd be interested in knowing how you get on with it.

Nick

[1] http://code.google.com/p/co-ode-owl-plugins/wiki/ChangeView