[p4-feedback] PromptDiff

Muhammad Javed mjaved at computing.dcu.ie
Thu Apr 16 09:09:34 PDT 2009

Hi Nick,

selecting *File| Open* and then selecting *Yes* to open the ontology in
the same window.

It asks whether """You want to open ontology in new Frame""".

If we need to open ontology in same window. Then its    File|Open|No
If we need to open ontology in new window. then its     File|Open|Yes

>>>- make sure the two ontologies you wish to compare are loaded *

Yes I am able to load two ontologies (of different URI)in single protege
frame.

What does that actually means????
I have downloaded new change view plugin and now i can see Diff, Change,
Axiom, Query in Misc View and I have opened Diff, Change and Axioms
Windows by cliking them and drop to some space below.

you are comparing

EACH WINDOW ???? IF we open ontologies in same window, then its a single
window of protege. isn't it or I am not able to understand wat u meant of
it.

I can see Diff Window, I am able to load two ontologies in one single
frame window of protege, but still i don't know from where I can compare
them, there is no tab or button for comparison of them...

Regards