[p4-feedback] PromptDiff

Nick Drummond nick.drummond at cs.manchester.ac.uk
Fri Apr 17 08:08:37 PDT 2009

Hi Muhammed,

The reason is you have changed the URI of everything in the second ontology.
Something with a different URI is a different entity (at least for identity
sake).

So, the following axioms are not the same:

sample:Ankit subClassOf sample:ILT
NewSample:Ankit subClass of NewSample:ILT

You could make this clear by changing to a qname renderer.

Nick