[p4-feedback] [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] Problem saving an ontology

S Essaid sielists at
Fri Apr 17 15:01:30 PDT 2009

I am having problems saving the attached ontology file, I tried both RDF/XML
and Turtle. I am able to read the file but on save the console shows the

Error 1 Logged at Fri Apr 17 14:53:54 PDT 2009
StackOverflowError: null
    java.util.SubList.get(Unknown Source)
    java.util.SubList.get(Unknown Source)   (<- repeats over 1000 times)

I am using P4 build 109, Win XP and java 1.6.0_12

I was able to save the same file using P3.4.  Is this a bug or a problem on
my side?

Thank you,