[p4-feedback] How to use DatatypeDefinition in P4?

Nick Drummond nick.drummond at
Mon Apr 20 07:34:54 PDT 2009

Hi Shahim,

This functionality is not yet supported by p4.
We are working on the port to the current OWL specs as a background task and
as such these language features will become available where time permits.