[p4-feedback] Nimbus Look'n Feel Makes Protege 4 Beta crash on Linux

Nick Drummond nick.drummond at cs.manchester.ac.uk
Tue Apr 21 06:50:00 PDT 2009

Hi Abdullah,

You can set the look and feel in the command line (edit the script you use
to start p4).
add the following:

*-Dswing.defaultlaf=javax.swing.plaf.metal.MetalLo**okAndFeel*

Once you've successfully started p4, change the default L&F in the Window
menu to something that works and close protege.
You can get rid of the command line addition now.

Nick