[p4-feedback] Adding a class to an ontology

secevalliv at secevalliv at
Fri Apr 24 08:09:35 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm developing a plug-in for Protege 4.0 and I need to add classes, data
properties, object properties and instances to the active ontology. I know
how to access de active ontology but I dont know how to add the entities I
need. Can you help me find what I'm missing?

On the other hand, I need to get the  CGI count and hidden CGI count from an
ontology. I was told I need to use the DLExpressivityChecker but I couldnt
figure out how to get the CGIs. Does anyone know how to get the CGIs?

Thanks in advance,

José Villaveces