[p4-feedback] Problem with window/frame size of Preferences dialog on small displays

Christian Knuepfer christian.knuepfer at uni-jena.de

I'm using Protege 4 on a netbook with only 600px height. If I open
File/Preferences there is only part of it visible. I cannot reach the OK
and Cancel buttons for example. Also with tools like this

http://www.damnsoft.org/cgi-bin/ghostgui.cgi?nographics=;app=projects;section=moveme

I'm not able to resize the dialog window heigher then the display height...

Is there a solution for this problem?

Cheers,

Christian.

--
Christian Knuepfer
Friedrich-Schiller-Universitaet Jena

e-mail: mailto:christian.knuepfer at uni-jena.de
WWW: http://www.minet.uni-jena.de/~tral

PGP Key-ID: 0xC3329342
PGP Public Key:
 http://www.minet.uni-jena.de/~tral/data/christian_knuepfer_pub.asc
Fingerprint: 5656 7F57 8E58 FC7B AC58  6714 3DA4 3181 C332 9342