[p4-feedback] Get Inferred axioms ...

flory florysf at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 05:55:03 PDT 2009

Dear all,

I am using the Protege 4 source code, more precisely trying to develop some
new plugins.
I want to get all the inferred axioms (displayed in the class description
like equivalent classes, superclasses, inherited anonymous classes)...is it
possible to get all that information (I can get the asserted axioms easily
since OWLOntology has methods for these axioms)? I tried to use the reasoner
methods but it doesn't give any inferred axiom...I don't want to create a
new ontology containing those axioms (the way in which export inferred
axioms works).

Thanks a lot!

Best,
          Flory