[p4-feedback] Get Inferred axioms ...

Nick Drummond nick.drummond at
Wed Apr 29 04:05:14 PDT 2009

hi Flory,

You won't be able to get ALL the inferred axioms - this is an infinite set.
But, you can get the inferred subclasses/types etc - the same as the
InferredAxiomsFrameSection does.
The easiest way would still be to use the InferredOntologyGenerator - you
can create another ontology without having to save or even view it.

I would definitely look at InferredAxiomsFrameSection