[p4-feedback] 2009 Protege Conference: Schedule and Early Registration

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 29 15:02:35 PDT 2009

Protege Community,

The full schedule for the 11th International Protege Conference is now
available on the conference website:

http://protege.stanford.edu/conference/2009/schedule.html

Please note that the early registration deadline is a little over two
weeks from now on Friday, May 15th.  We encourage those of you who have
not yet registered but plan to attend the conference to register as soon
as possible.  The registration fee goes up significantly after May 15th:

http://protege.stanford.edu/conference/2009/register.html

We are very much looking forward to seeing all of you in June!

Best Regards,
The Protege Team