[p4-feedback] How to create

Thomas Schneider schneidt at cs.man.ac.uk
Mon Oct 5 11:13:07 PDT 2009

Hi José,

the names of the Java classes you're mentioning look like they are
from the Protégé-OWL API (which underlies Protégé 3), rather than the
OWL API (which underlies Protégé 4). You might therefore be better off
asking your question at the Protégé-OWL mailing list, see third entry
at [1].

Furthermore, "it didn´t worked as I expected" is not a very precise
description of the output/error/... that you're getting, so it will be
very difficult for people on this or the other list to help you.

Cheers

Thomas

[1] http://protege.stanford.edu/community/lists.html