[p4-feedback] draft of P4 Users Guide, for review

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Thu Oct 8 18:24:07 PDT 2009

The P4 Users Guide is nearing the point where it can be put
on the BMIR wiki and opened up for general editing.  Before
that happens, however, I'd like to hear about any structural
problems (eg, organization, page naming conventions) that I
should attend to.  So, please take a look and let me know if
you see anything amiss!  Here's some links:

  http://cfcl.com/pr4ug/index.php/Pr4_UG
  http://cfcl.com/pr4ug/index.php/Pr4_UG_mi_Introduction
  http://cfcl.com/pr4ug/index.php/Pr4_UG_mi_Glossary

-r