[p4-feedback] draft of P4 Users Guide, for review

Rich Morin rdm at
Fri Oct 9 09:39:02 PDT 2009

At 8:51 AM -0500 10/9/09, Mitchell_Defelice at wrote:
> It would be nice to see some synergy between the P4 User Guide
> and the W3C OWL 2 Primer, whereas you could include P4 examples
> that are used in the W3C OWL2 primer.

I'm not sure we can or should borrow material from the Primer on
a large scale (due to copyright restrictions), but Guide pages
can certainly link to sections in the primer:

In any case, this idea is interesting and well worth exploring; can
you elaborate on it a bit?  For example, pick a suitable page and
describe the content you would like to see added...

--            Rich Morin     rdm at     +1 650-873-7841