[p4-feedback] draft of P4 Users Guide, for review

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Fri Oct 9 10:42:12 PDT 2009

At 1:22 PM -0400 10/9/09, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:
> Which copyright restrictions are you concerned about. Have a look at
> http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2002/copyright-documents-20021231
>
> It allows for use of whole or part as long as there is acknowledgement
> and backlinks.

Yes, but there is a restriction:

  No right to create modifications or derivatives of W3C documents
  is granted pursuant to this license. ...

This might come into play, for example, if we simply started with
the Primer and added links to our material.  However, we can use
quite a bit of material and stay within the spirit of the license.

-r
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume     rdm at cfcl.com