[p4-feedback] protege4 build 53

mixalisfot mixalisfot at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 17:11:05 PDT 2009

hi

it's still impossible. The errors remain. The developer told me (in an old
conversation) that the only way to fix the problem is to find the version
53. He couldn't help me anymore (update the plugin). This plugin refers to
the ontology revision (supported with belief change methods).

michael

On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 12:46 AM, Nick Drummond (via Nabble) <
ml-user+191-222541291 at n4.nabble.com