[p4-feedback] trouble importing an ontology

ramorrismorris morris.bob at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 08:02:35 PDT 2009

I have identical (mis)behavior with
http://rs.tdwg.org/ontology/voc/Collection.rdf. If I copy it locally I can
load it properly, but both http and  local file import throw the
OWLRuntimeException, and the Protege4.0 import UI runs forever until I
cancel it. The local behavior is unaffected by whether or not I take out
either or both of the XML processing instructions, or the XML comments, at
the top file.

Version is p4 build 113 running on Ubuntu 9.04

--Bob