[p4-feedback] trouble importing an ontology

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Sun Oct 11 01:10:14 PDT 2009

There is some code that determines the type of an import is very
fragile and is not yet complete.  I now understand the issue and have
issued a bug report for it.  I have also put some fixes in the latest
svn which should help the situation until this code is fixed.  In
particular, the ontology below now imports correctly.

-Timothy