[p4-feedback] looooong window

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 15 07:00:02 PDT 2009

Hi Alan -

I did not get around  to looking at this so I added it to the tracker.

I am not sure but I may have seen this before.  The  fact that the
text is not copiable is surprising.  The rendering preferences issue
may be better left as is because the error is being reported by a non-
protege component.

-Timothy