[p4-feedback] Protege team needs your help! Please spend a few minutes answering our questionnaire

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 21 14:24:53 PDT 2009

Dear members of the Protege community,

As the Protege team applies for the next round of funding, we need to
describe our user base and the trajectory of our users. It is
important that the survey is representative of our user community.
Thus, we really need as many of you as possible to fill it out! Our
sincere thanks to those of you who have already responded. For others
-- we would really appreciate it if you could spend a couple of
minutes to fill out the survey. It's pretty simple, really. The
questionnaire has only a handful of questions and should take no
longer than 2-3 minutes. Please go to the following address to fill it
out:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=tpk8iJUwgp_2b4RLR8arobAA_3d_3d

We hope that many of you will find the time to help us as this
information will be critical in helping us get more funding to
continue the Protege development and support.

Thank you!

-Timothy Redmond & The Protege Team