[p4-feedback] Protege 4.0 support for Proxy

Mitchell_Defelice at Mitchell_Defelice at
Wed Oct 28 11:55:38 PDT 2009

Is there any way to configure for a Proxy Server in Protege 4.0?  I'm
currently using version 4.0 build 114 and I'm unable to download any
Plug-in's or Ontologies through our corporate file wall.

Best Regards,

Mitch De Felice
EAS - Sr. Technology Architect Solution
Health Care Service Corporation
Office: 972-766-6367
Email: mitchell_defelice at

HCSC Company Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication is confidential, private,
proprietary, or otherwise privileged and is intended only for the use of
the addressee.  Unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution or copying is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately at (312)
653-6000 in Illinois; (800)835-8699 in New Mexico; (918)560-3500 in
Oklahoma; or (972)766-6900 in Texas.