[p4-feedback] Protege 4.0 support for Proxy

Mitchell_Defelice at bcbstx.com Mitchell_Defelice at bcbstx.com
Thu Oct 29 12:42:07 PDT 2009

Thank you for the below solution for setting a Proxy for Protege 4.0.
Although I would consider this a workaround.
Would the Protege team consider adding a section to the Preferences for
setting Proxy preferences?

Ideally, it would be nice to see you emulate the Network Connections panel
that is defined under Eclipse 3.4 (see below)

Mitch De Felice
EAS - Sr. Technology Architect Solution
Health Care Service Corporation
Office: 972-766-6367
Email: mitchell_defelice at bcbstx.com

Максим Караваев <maxoid at kg.ru>
10/28/2009 10:54 PM

p4-feedback at lists.stanford.edu
cc
Mitchell_Defelice at bcbstx.com
Subject
Re: [p4-feedback] Protege 4.0 support for Proxy

Jast add Java VM parameters to start Protege:

-DproxyHost=<yourproxy.host> -DproxyPort=<proxyPort>

on Linux:

#!/bin/sh
proxy="-DproxyHost=proxy.host -DproxyPort=3128"
java $proxy -jar org.eclipse.osgi.jar