[p4-feedback] P4.0.1 & Fact++

Cristian Cocos cristi at ieee.org
Fri Oct 30 07:53:46 PDT 2009

Here's an excerpt from the error message that I am getting when running
P4.0.1:

"Problem starting plugin Factplusplus Plug-in
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle could not be resolved.
Reason: No match found for native code:
lib/native/64bit/FaCTPlusPlusJNI.dll;"

I take it, this is not supposed to happen this way, right? I seem to recall
something similar when running P4.0.0.

Comments?

(Running Protégé in Windows 7 x64)

Cristian Cocos
Post Doctoral Fellow
Centre for Logic and Information, StFX University
54B St. Mary's Street, Antigonish NS, Canada B2G 2W5
Tel: + 1 (902) 867-4931, Fax: +1 (902) 867-1397

Current research: "Building Decision-Support Through Dynamic Workflow
Systems for Health Care"