[p4-feedback] P4.0.1 & Fact++

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 30 09:27:15 PDT 2009

Is it possible that windows 7 has a different .dll format than windows
vista?  Maybe we have to build a special version of FaCT++ for windows
7.  I was wondering if you could send me the console output showing the
platform parameters.  It should look something like this:

Platform:
    Java: JVM 1.5.0_19-b02 Memory: 208M
    Language: en, Country: US
    Framework: Eclipse (1.5.0)
    OS: Linux (2.6.28)
    Processor: x86

I will investigate the possibility that we can get a windows 7 system to
test.

-Timothy