[p4-feedback] Unfathomable error message!

Julian Vincent j.f.v.vincent at bath.ac.uk
Thu Apr 1 04:23:04 PDT 2010

When I try to classify  my OWL ontology in Protege 4.1 using HermiT
1.2.2  (as provided) I get a Reasoner Error:

IllegalArgumentException: Non simple property 'ObjectMaxCardinality (1
<http//people.bath.ac.uk/ensjfvv/BioTRI2.owl
£is_classified_as>owl:Thing}' or its inverse appear in asymmetricity
axiom

The web address is my intranet site, the £-sign should be a
'hash' (but I've not found it . . . ).  What is the error message
saying?  How do I respond to it?

Thanks

Julian Vincent