[p4-feedback] Question about P4.0 tab plugin

WangLi wangli_hit at yahoo.cn
Sat Apr 3 04:38:01 PDT 2010

Hi,
I want to make a tab for P4.0, and I want to know how can I run the code? In
P3 we just write :

		edu.stanford.smi.protege.Application.main(args);
	}

but in P4, for org.protege.editor.core.ProtegeApplication, I can't find main
method, so please tell me where can I find the access to start the
application, thanks a lot :)

WangLi