[p4-feedback] Display multiple slots in a single line

Albert Secure albertsecure at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 17:21:32 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have been playing with P4 (both 4.02 and 4.1 Apha) and cannot find an
essential feature which P3.4 use to display multiple slot values in for each
individual. For example, if I have a class called activity which contains
many activities, in the middle pane, I can set it to display the date,
place, participants of the activities without clicking every single instance
to display all these information on the right pane. Is this function hidden
somewhere or it is waiting to be built.

Al