[p4-feedback] Importing instances from CSV or txt files

Igor Toujilov i.toujilov at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Apr 6 08:52:09 PDT 2010

I think, the simplest and the most OWL- and Protege-4-friendly way to load
instances is to create a separate OWL module, importing your ontology.
Then, using Protege-4, you can put your instances in the new module.

If you already have large files of data in text you would like to convert
to OWL instances, I guess some programming in Java, using OWL API, may be
needed. However Protege-4 plug-ins may exist somewhere, which can help you
(But I am not aware of those tools).

Igor