[p4-feedback] How to get hold of the menubar from a plugin?

Matthew Horridge matthew.horridge at cs.man.ac.uk
Mon Apr 19 09:27:03 PDT 2010

Hi Shahim,

You should add extra menu items as plugins in their own right [1] rather than fiddling with other bits of the GUI that might or might not be there when your plugin is initialised.  I can't remember off the top of my head, but it might be that you can't add a checked menu item (just a plain one).  If this is the case then this new plugin type should be added by the Protege developers.

Cheers,

Matthew

http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/PluginTypes#EditorKitMenuAction