[p4-feedback] Protege 4.1 import URI resolution

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 19 16:57:20 PDT 2010

Yes, I use Dropbox, an internet-based software for synchronizing files
across multiple machines. After deleting the catalog.xml file as you
suggested, I was able to open the ontologies in Protege 4.1. Now I can
report that the problem I have with the class depth displayed by OWLviz
occurs in Protege 4.1 as well.

Thank you.

With best regards,
Samson

Samson Tu                                   email: swt at stanford.edu
Senior Research Scientist                   web: www.stanford.edu/~swt/
Center for Biomedical Informatics Research  phone: 1-650-725-3391
Stanford University                         fax: 1-650-725-7944