[p4-feedback] Protege download page crashes browser

babar shahzad babarathotmail at yahoo.com

I am trying to download  protege 4.1 but when I try to click on  Download Protege button on download page, browser closes. Its same with Mozila&  IE. I was replied earlier from list

Instead of using the button, you can scroll down to the section entitled
> "Available Installers" on the download page.

But I
am unable to find an "Available Installers" section on download page
i.e.
http://protege.stanford.edu/download/registered.html

 BR,

Babar Shahzad Chaudary,