[p4-feedback] Protege download page crashes browser

Thomas Schneider schneidt at cs.man.ac.uk
Tue Apr 20 09:09:36 PDT 2010

On 20 Apr 2010, at 17:54, babar shahzad wrote:

> Hi,
> I am trying to download  protege 4.1 but when I try to click on
> Download Protege button on download page, browser closes. Its same
> with Mozila&  IE. I was replied earlier from list
>

> Instead of using the button, you can scroll down to the section
> entitled
>> "Available Installers" on the download page.
>
> But I
> am unable to find an "Available Installers" section on download page
> i.e.
> http://protege.stanford.edu/download/registered.html

I think the previous post was referring to the page http://protege.stanford.edu/download/protege/4.1/installanywhere/
  which you can reach if you click on "Download Protégé - platform
independent installer program" under "Protégé 4.1 Alpha" on the page
you quoted.

But maybe you tell us exactly on which page your browser chokes?

HTH

Thomas