[p4-feedback] Protege download page crashes browser

Thomas Schneider schneidt at cs.man.ac.uk
Tue Apr 20 12:12:51 PDT 2010

On 20 Apr 2010, at 19:14, babar shahzad wrote:

> ThanX Thomas,
>
> I think I understood exactly now from ur guidance. Yes, Available
> Installers comes once you click on "Download Protégé - platform
> independent installer program" under "Protégé 4.1 Alpha" on http://protege.stanford.edu/download/registered.html
>  .  Problem is that as soon as I click on "Protégé 4.1 Alpha", next
> page  appears &
> start displaying  "protege 4.1 alpha (build 102)",  before its
> opened fully, browser crashes.
> I am using Windows XP.

Hmmm ... I can't comment on this problem but maybe it helps if I just
paste the URLs of the links that you don't see because of the crash?

Windows version with Java VM (36.3MB):
http://protege.stanford.edu/download/protege/4.1/installanywhere/InstData/Windows/VM/install_protege_4.1.exe

Windows version without Java VM (11.1 MB):
http://protege.stanford.edu/download/protege/4.1/installanywhere/InstData/Windows/NoVM/install_protege_4.1.exe

Windows 64bit version with Java VM (32.1MB):
http://protege.stanford.edu/download/protege/4.1/installanywhere/InstData/Windows_64bit/VM/install_protege_4.1.exe

Windows 64bit version without Java VM (11.1MB):
http://protege.stanford.edu/download/protege/4.1/installanywhere/InstData/Windows_64bit/NoVM/install_protege_4.1.exe

HTH

Thomas