[p4-feedback] Setting up OWL API (protege 4.1) for eclipse

babar shahzad babarathotmail at
Tue Apr 20 13:35:59 PDT 2010

I want to configure eclipse to write my stand alone ontology application for protege 4.1. The programmers guide at  instruct about how to configure eclipse using p3. Where could I find instructions for 4.1 OR how could I do. Kindly do realize that I don't want to develop plugin for protege but I want to configure eclipse for making my ontology application, say running 'OWLAPIDemoApplication' OR 'Travel Ontology'.

thanks in advance ...
Babar Shahzad Chaudary,
Deptt of Information Processing
University of Oulu, Finland.