[p4-feedback] Setting up OWL API (protege 4.1) for eclipse

babar shahzad babarathotmail at yahoo.com

I want to configure eclipse to write my stand alone ontology application for protege 4.1. The programmers guide at http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/api/guide.html#Overview  instruct about how to configure eclipse using p3. Where could I find instructions for 4.1 OR how could I do. Kindly do realize that I don't want to develop plugin for protege but I want to configure eclipse for making my ontology application, say running 'OWLAPIDemoApplication' OR 'Travel Ontology'.

thanks in advance ...

Babar Shahzad Chaudary,
+358466197288
Deptt of Information Processing