[p4-feedback] Setting up OWL API (protege 4.1) for eclipse

babar shahzad babarathotmail at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 01:38:18 PDT 2010

Hi Shahim,

I downloaded the OWL API from sourceforg and added the two jar files it contains that are owlapi-src.jar and owlapi-bin.jar to a project and tried to build 'OWLAPIDemoApplication' from programmers guide. But it did not. As the jar files that I added don't contain its required imports that are

 - import edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.OWLModel;
 - import edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.OWLNamedClass;
 - import edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ProtegeOWL;

So whats thing else I required for that.

BR,

Babar Shahzad Chaudary,
+358466197288
Deptt of Information Processing