[p4-feedback] FW: Question DOT Error

babar shahzad babarathotmail at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 10:32:56 PDT 2010

Hi Mary,

Open OWLViz view, click on options tab that is right most on top of OWLViz pan, click on it, a dialog box will appear, click on its right most tab 'Global', It will show 'open preferences' button, click on it, it will open 'preferences' dialog box that will contain 'Dot application path' option, use browse button under it to configure path to 'Drive:\GraphViz\bin\dot.exe'. Problem will disappear.

 Babar Shahzad Chaudary,
+358466197288
Deptt of Information Processing
Science,