[p4-feedback] Setting up OWL API (protege 4.1) for eclipse

babar shahzad babarathotmail at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 14:07:53 PDT 2010

Hi Timothy,

Can you kindly tell me one thing that confuses me. What's the purpose to set up protege 4.1 in eclipse ? Is it for plugin development purpose ? One more question is that protege programmers guide document has 'Protégé User Interface
Programming' section that is using look & feel of p3x, how could that be developed for p4 look & feel ?

BR,

 Babar Shahzad Chaudary,
+358466197288
Deptt of Information Processing