[p4-feedback] Subclassing current protege view components

Wesley Saunders wes.saunders at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 10:45:54 PDT 2010

Hello,
I am wondering if it is possible to subclass current protege view components. For example if i wanted to customize/ default the class tree to have my desired starting input is it possible to do this without causing fundamental issues behind the scenes in protege?
Or if i wanted to change the annotations box but still have some of its default ability to save and tie data to my own class tree view component(the subclass i was talking about above).
Thank youWes