[p4-feedback] Adding an item to the View menu item

Wesley Saunders wes.saunders at
Fri Apr 23 14:46:39 PDT 2010

I have another (hopefully quick question).
Currently I have my view components placed in "org.protege.ontologycategory"
I am wondering if there is a way I can create my own custom name to store them all under, with out having to create an entirely new menu item. Since they are all view components I am hoping to still store them under that option but organized in my own drop down.
Thank you,