[p4-feedback] filter properties by domain when describing individuals

Olivier Dameron olivier.dameron at univ-rennes1.fr
Mon Apr 26 07:28:46 PDT 2010

Hello,
   Using protege-4.1b102 (and probably the previous versions), when I
have created an individual and I want to fill property values, I am
presented with all the possible properties, regardless of the type of
the individual. For big ontologies with numerous properties, this makes
for some rather cumbersome experience.

   Is there a feature that I missed for doing such a filtering? I know
that this feature was inherited from the frames paradigm in the
previous versions of protégé, but I find it really convenient. Could it
be possible to have at least an option for enabling/disabling it?

Thank you
olivier