[p4-feedback] Windows error 193 occured while loading the Java VM

Howard Schimmoller hschimmo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 11:42:24 PDT 2010

Timothy –

This worked. Thanks for your help.

1)     I deleted the installation directory.

2)     I confirmed that I downloaded the right version.

3)     I confirmed that I have Java Standard Edition, Runtime Environment,
Version 6

I corrected the DOT location and loaded the pizza.owl
  everything appears
to be good.

Sincerely,

Howard Schimmoller